What is Sexual Health?
Sexual health, also reproductive health, is a state of complete physical, emotional, intellectual and social well-being in relation to sexuality. It affects reproductive processes, functions and systems at all stages of life. Sexual health implies a positive attitude towards sexuality and sexual relations, the ability to have a safe, satisfying sex life, the absence of coercion, as well as discrimination and violence. Achieving and maintaining sexual health is associated with the realization of sexual rights inherent in people.
Sexual health is essential to the overall health and well-being of individuals, couples and families, and to the socioeconomic development of communities and nations. To strengthen relationships and sexual life, we provide you with a wide range of products containing Sildenafil Citrate. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the opportunity to experience positive and safe sexual relationships, free from coercion, discrimination and violence. The ability of men and women to achieve sexual health and well-being depends on the following factors:
- access to comprehensive and high-quality information about sex and sexuality;
- understanding the risks they may be exposed to and vulnerability to the adverse effects of unprotected sex;
- access to sexual health services;
- living in an environment conducive to maintaining sexual health.
- Knowledge in the use of sexual health products such as Viagra Super Activ products
Sexual health issues are multifaceted and cover sexual orientation and gender identity, sexual expression, relationships and pleasure. They also include negative consequences or conditions such as:
- infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and reproductive tract infections (RTIs) and their adverse consequences (such as cancer and infertility);
- unplanned pregnancy and abortion;
- violations of sexual function;
- sexual violence; and
- Harmful practices (including female genital mutilation).
Reproductive health implies that people are able to lead safe sex lives and that they are able to decide for themselves when and how often to have sex. Men and women should be informed and have access to safe, effective, affordable and acceptable methods of birth control. In addition, for the birth of a healthy child, appropriate sexual and reproductive health services and health standards are available to ensure that women can safely experience pregnancy and childbirth, increasing the chances of having a healthy child. For men, products like kamagra oral jelly will be very helpful in solving problems of erectile dysfunction in this matter.
People face disparities in reproductive health services. Inequality varies according to social and economic status, level of education, age, ethnicity, religion and resources available in their environment.